VCD Students Jase Hueser, Maggie Pierson, Laura Reichardt, and Maekayla Ward had a big night at the annual Nebraska American Advertising Awards (ADDYs) presented Saturday at the Rococo Theatre in Lincoln. Between the four of them a total of eight awards were presented for outstanding design work for packaging and identity design.
Jase Hueser took home top honors for the second year in a row winning Best of Show for his Salina Saints branding.
These award winners will advance to a district competition judged in St. Louis.
Student Gold Winners
- Jase Hueser, “Salina Saints logo,” Cross-Platform Brand Identity Campaign
- Jase Hueser, “Tammany Hall Brewing Co.,” Cross-Platform Brand Identity Campaign
- Jase Hueser, “Sourlocks board game,” Packaging Design
- Maggie Pierson, “Embark apparel company,” Packaging Design
Student Silver Winners
- Maggie Pierson, “Divine Brewing Co.,” Packaging Design
- Maekayla Ward, “Chicago Wolves logo,” Cross-Platform Brand Identity Campaign
- Laura Reichardt, “Safehouse restaurant,” Cross-Platform Brand Identity Campaign